Christmas is a time to get creative, have fun, and get into the spirit. One way to get you, your kids or your co-workers into the spirit is to make cute little Santa hair clips. With felt, scissors, and a glue gun, you can turn your ordinary hair clips into jolly Christmas Santa clips. These clips are great for just about anything. Here are a few ways you can give them as a gift:
You Might Also Like: BEST CLASSIC CHRISTMAS SONGS TO LISTEN TO
- Clip them on your kid’s stockings. This shows kids Santa was there with a piece of his love left behind.
- Put them in mailboxes as an office gift. This makes spreading the Christmas spirit around the office fun, and everyone loves getting a little gift.
- Clip them on a wrapped gift. Add a little creative spirit to your gifts with a Santa hair clip.
- Clip them on gift baskets. If you want to spice up your gift basket with a little Christmas cheer, Santa clips make a great addition.
Make your gifts jump with spirit and joy this Christmas! Here’s what you need to know to make these cute Santa hair clips:
4pk Santa felt stickers (hobby lobby)
Hot glue/hot glue gun
2.25″ Flat alligator clips
You Might Also Like: HOSTING A GINGERBREAD HOUSE PARTY
1. Remove the sticker off the back of each Santa feltie
2. Cut 4 pieces of the white felt into 0.25″ x 1″ pieces
3. Now carefully hot glue a Santa onto each alligator clip
4. Now open your hair clip and hot glue a piece of your 0.25″ x 1″ piece of horizontally across the clip
5. Once your glue has dried your clips are ready to wear
Print The Instructions To Use Later!
- 4pk Santa felt stickers (hobby lobby)
- White felt
- Hot glue/hot glue gun
- 2.25" Flat alligator clips
- Remove the sticker off the back of each Santa feltie
- Cut 4 pieces of the white felt into 0.25" x 1" pieces
- Now carefully hot glue a Santa onto each alligator clip
- Now open your hair clip and hot glue a piece of your 0.25" x 1" piece of horizontally across the clip
- Once your glue has dried your clips are ready to wear