They are easy to make and adorable. Have fun!
Black Bear K-Cup Materials
Recipe type: Craft
- Clean, used k-cups
- black spray paint
- black felt
- light brown craft foam
- large black Sharpie marker
- googly eyes
- pencil or pen
- glue stick
- #1. Spray the k-cup in a safe area and let dry. If needed, spray again with a second coat to get spots you may have missed the first time and let dry.
- #2. Use the top of the k-cup to trace a circle on the black felt for the bear's head and cut out using the scissors.
- #3. Cut 2 small circles from the black felt for the bear's ears and attach with the glue stick.
- #4. Cut a small circle out of the light brown craft foam and attach to the middle of the larger black felt circle for the snout.
- #5. Draw a nose and mouth on the light brown foam using the black Sharpie and then give the bear 2 googly eyes (see photo).
- #6. Attach the bears head to the k-cup body using the glue stick.
- #7. Cut out 2 small paws from the black felt and attach to the sides using the glue stick.
Share your thoughts in the Comments section below, on our Facebook Page, Follow Our Twitter Account or Head Over To Our Pinterest Page!
[CLICK THE IMAGES BELOW TO MAKE LARGER]