Nothing says spring like beautiful weather, pastel colors, and sweet treats. These Cookie Butter Bites are a sweet spring-inspired treat and will be a great addition to any Easter party or just a fun after-school snack.
Related: Bunny Pops – Easy Easter Dessert
1 1/2 Cups dry oats
1/2 Cup cookie butter
1/4 cup honey
1/3 Cup crispy Easter M&M’s
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1. Heat your cookie butter in a microwave safe dish for about 10 seconds to soften.
2. In a large mixing bowl, combine your oats, softened cookie butter, honey, vanilla and mix well.
3. Once well mixed, add in your crispy M&M’s and mix again.
4. Using a spoon, scoop out a heaping spoonful.
5. Pat your oat mixture into small ping pong sized balls (no not roll in your hand, as mixture will crumble).
6. Set on a plate and serve!
Make these in advance to save yourself some time in the kitchen or store in an air-tight container to nibble on through the weekend. It’s such a simple recipe, you will love this oat, butter, honey and chocolate treat.