These Bunny Pops are an easy Easter dessert you and your family can make. It’s easy enough that your kids can create the sweet treat solo, but still looks like it took hours to make. With a few marshmallows, candy, and chocolate, you can whip up these spring-inspired snack in no time.
Cherry tootsie rolls
Pink edible Easter grass
Wilton white chocolate melts
1. Melt a handful of Wilton white chocolate melts in a microwave safe dish on 50% power, for 2 to 3 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds until melted. (this will be your glue)
2. Cut the sides of each marshmallow vertically. (these will be your bunnies ears)
3. Microwave a Tootsie Roll for five seconds to soften.
4. Now cut your Tootsie Roll in half and shape with your fingers for the inside of the ears.
5. Cut six pieces of Easter grass around 2 1/2 inches long for the whiskers.
6. Now you can start using your melted white chocolate to glue on your bunnies ears, inside of ears, candy eyes, heart nose, and three whiskers on each side of the nose.
7. Stick your lollipop sticks in the bottom of the marshmallow almost all the way to the top.
8. Let your bunny set for about 10 minutes to dry and now they are ready to eat.
These Bunny Pops make great classroom party treats or will be the hit of your family celebration. Enjoy the craft meets snack time fun and get your kids in the kitchen with the holiday treat.