Halloween is one of my favorite times of the year. Dressing up can be so much fun, but the parties are where the fun is at. Spooky snacks and themed desserts are always as enjoyable to create as they are to eat! Try these Mummy Mini Bagels for a nut-free Halloween party treat that will please a crowd.
What You’re Going to Need
– Mini Bagels (I used Thomas)
– Softened Cream cheese
– Green Spanish Olives
– Piping Bag
– Basket Weave Decorating Cake Tip (I used Wilton #46)
1. Attach basket weave decorating tip to your piping bag and fill with softened cream cheese.
2. Split your mini bagel in half.
3. With a knife, cover half of the top of your mini bagel with cream cheese.
4. Cut a Spanish Olive into round slices and affix two onto the cream cheese for the Mummy’s eyes.
5. Use your piping bag to pipe various lines across the top of the mini bagel representing the shrouds that the mummy would be wrapped in.
Get the kids involved in making these tasty mummy-themed nibbles for a family-friendly activity that will put anyone into the spirit of Halloween!