Fall is rich with a harvest of delicious food. The leaves crunch under your feet, kids are back in school, and Halloween parties are filling weekends. This Candy Corn Chocolate Pear is an amazing fall treat perfect for Halloween or your autumn party.
Here’s what you will need…
2 Cups of Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
2 Pears (whatever kind you prefer)
1/2 Cup Candy Corn
1/4 Cup Whole Milk
2 Popsicle Sticks
1. Rinse and dry pears, remove stem and insert Popsicle stick.
2. Use enough wax paper to accommodate two pears.
3. In a medium size sauce pan melt chocolate chips over medium heat. Stir milk in gradually, only add enough milk to encourage melting.
4. When chocolate chips are melted, hold onto the Popsicle stick and dip pears into chocolate, place dipped pears onto wax paper.
5. Next, grab a chef’s knife, cutting board and begin chopping candy corns.
6. Press candy corn pieces into the sticky chocolate, continue process until pear is uniformly covered.
7. Place pears into refrigerator to allow chocolate to sett 10 – 15 minutes.
These treats are a fan-favorite and a great alternative to candied apples. Watch them fly off the table and be prepared to share the recipe!