Once Upon A Maritime is an online entertainment site dedicated to TV. We have everything TV enthusiasts desire, the news, spoilers, recaps , casting news, reboots and more.

Snickers Cupcakes – Summer Party Treat for Candy Fans

Snickers Cupcakes - Summer Party Treat for Candy Fans

Snickers fans will love these summer party treats fit for candy fans. The nougat topped with caramel and peanuts, enrobed in milk chocolate is a favorite of candy bar fans. Snickers enjoys $2 billion in global sales every year for a reason! Whip up these rich confections and you’ll be Queen or King of any bake sale or summer barbeque.

Cupcake Ingredients:
2/3 C unsalted butter, soft
1 2/3 C sugar
3 eggs, room temp
2 C flour
2/3 C cocoa powder
1 1/4 tsp baking soda
1 tsp salt
1 1/3 C milk

Cupcake Recipe:

1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
  2. Line cupcake pan with paper liners.
  3. Combine flour, baking soda, salt, and cocoa.
  4. Cream butter with sugar until light and creamy.
  5. Add one egg at a time, beating well after each addition.
  6. Alternate the addition of the dry ingredients and milk with the creamed mixture.
  7. Beat until smooth after each addition.
  8. Scoop batter into lined cupcake tins.
  9. Bake at 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
  10. Cool in cupcake tin for 10 minutes.
  11. Remove from cupcake pan and cool on wire rack.

Frosting Ingredients:
1 C unsalted butter, softened
3 C powder sugar
3/4 C heavy whipping cream
1 TBSP + Caramel Sauce
1/2 C finely chopped peanuts
1/2 snack size Snicker candy bar

Frosting Recipe:

1. Beat the softened butter until its creamy.
  2. Add powdered sugar 1/2 C at a time, mixing after each addition.
  3. Add 1 TBSP caramel sauce.
  4. Mix well… add a small amount of heavy whipping cream after each addition if it doesn’t cream until it becomes creamy.
  5. If the frosting is too thick, add more heavy cream, if too thin, add more powder sugar, a 1/2 C at a time.
  6. Take a large spoonful of frosting, turn the spoon upside down if the frosting stays on the spoon then it is done. If it drops off the spoon add more powdered sugar and mix well.
  7. Spoon the frosting into a pastry bag with a frosting tip.
  8. Frost the cupcakes.
  9. Drizzle caramel sauce over the frosted cupcake.
  10. Sprinkle chopped peanuts on top of the caramel drizzle.
  11. Cut a snack size Snicker candy bar in half, place 1/2 on top of each frosted cupcake.

34 Comments
  1. Robin (Masshole Mommy) says

Those sound awesome. I love cupcakes and these are perfect for anyone who loves Snickers! Yum!

2. Stacie @ Divine Lifestyle says

Well, if anyone needs me this weekend, I’ll be in a sugar coma, because I am SO making these! They look dee-licious!

3. Terry says

My Grandkids would love these. I don’t want to make them for them though. If I do, they would want me to do it all the time.

4. Christy Maurer says

Those look delicious! I am afraid to make them because I’d eat them all 🙂 I’d have to take them to the neighbors.

5. Alli says

Snickers bars were my favorite candy bar when I was growing up. It still is! I know I’ll love your cupcakes. They are beautiful!

6. Liz Mays says

Cute! Snickers work so well in desserts. These cupcakes look especially delicious with that caramel sauce.

7. Kisa Johnson says

Now this looks like a fantastic cupcake I think all of my kids would enjoy. I don’t think I know anyone who hates a Snickers!

8. Megan Elford says

Snickers + cupcakes? You can’t go wrong there! They look amazing! I’ll give these a try for our next bake sale!

9. Mmm, mmm, mmmmm! Yes, ma’am!! Those are two of my favorite things, cupcakes and Snickers!!

10. tammileetips says

Oh my gosh these look absolutely amazing!! I love snicker bars this would be the perfect dessert for me!

11. R U S S says

Aaah, my heart just stopped. This Snickers cupcake treat is love. This would be a huge hit at parties.

12. HilLesha says

You had me at Snickers and cupcakes! This recipe looks utterly delicious.

13. rochkirstin says

Oh wow, this is another recipe where we can make use of Snicker candy bars. I’m sure the cupcakes will taste good with that caramel sauce.

14. Jeanine says

Yum! I love snickers so these would be super hard not to eat all of! They look really great!

15. Bonnie @ wemake7 says

Woah! That is one sweet treat! I love Snickers. Never thought of doing this before. Yum!

16. Rosey says

Snickers and cupcakes together? Oh yes please, count me all in on that one. And yours look pretty too. 🙂

17. These sound so yummy! I would love to make these ASAP! Thanks for the recipe!

18. Jenn @TheRebelChick says

Those snickers cupcakes look so good! I really love Snickers, they’re one of my top five candies – or really, just treats in general! YUM! I am so going to try this recipe the next time I make cupcakes! Thank you for sharing!

19. Lynndee says

That cupcake looks delish! I love snickers. It is actually my “lunch” every Saturday when we go grocery shopping. 🙂 I would have to try this one.

20. Sara says

I only just started to appreciate Snickers and I love them! I can just imagine how good these taste.

21. Chubskulit Rose says

Now, that would turn grumpy kids into a happy and excited kids! Looks delicious!

22. lisa says

What an amazing dessert!! We love Snickers in our house so this would be a perfect cupcake for our household!

23. Mistee Dawn says

Yum! Snickers is one of my favorite candy bars! I will have to try these sometime!

24. CourtneyLynne says

ok these sound like something my hubby would absolutely love! I will have to pin this and make them for him! Yummy

25. Marie says

I’m baking this! My sister LOVES snickers and I could’t stretch that any further! lol She going to celebrate her birthday next month and she would love this for sure! Thanks for sharing!

26. Cara (@StylishGeek) says

Those cupcakes look so delicious! I’m trying to control my sugar intake so I can only look at these pics but not attempt to make them because I will eat them all! LOL!

27. Krystal says

We are so going to make these ourselves. I am loving how delicious they look.

28. Erin says

Oh. My. Gosh. How amazing does this look? I NEED to make this happen tonight!!

29. Tonya C says

Snickers just happens to be one of my favorite candy bars. So, I’m sure I would love this cupcake. Pinning for later.

30. Gabriel says

C’mon, I’m trying to drop the 40 lbs I’ve put on since I got out of the Army, why you gotta combine two of my favorite things? I can’t believe I never thought of this, pure genius!

31. Peachy @ The Peach Kitchen says

My daughter will go crazy over this Snickers cupcakes!

32. Eileen Chow says

These cupcakes look amazing! i will have to try out this recipe!

33. […] Related: Snickers Cupcakes – Summer Party Treat for Candy Fans […]