Snickers fans will love these summer party treats fit for candy fans. The nougat topped with caramel and peanuts, enrobed in milk chocolate is a favorite of candy bar fans. Snickers enjoys $2 billion in global sales every year for a reason! Whip up these rich confections and you’ll be Queen or King of any bake sale or summer barbeque.
2/3 C unsalted butter, soft
1 2/3 C sugar
3 eggs, room temp
2 C flour
2/3 C cocoa powder
1 1/4 tsp baking soda
1 tsp salt
1 1/3 C milk
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line cupcake pan with paper liners.
- Combine flour, baking soda, salt, and cocoa.
- Cream butter with sugar until light and creamy.
- Add one egg at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Alternate the addition of the dry ingredients and milk with the creamed mixture.
- Beat until smooth after each addition.
- Scoop batter into lined cupcake tins.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool in cupcake tin for 10 minutes.
- Remove from cupcake pan and cool on wire rack.
1 C unsalted butter, softened
3 C powder sugar
3/4 C heavy whipping cream
1 TBSP + Caramel Sauce
1/2 C finely chopped peanuts
1/2 snack size Snicker candy bar
- Beat the softened butter until its creamy.
- Add powdered sugar 1/2 C at a time, mixing after each addition.
- Add 1 TBSP caramel sauce.
- Mix well… add a small amount of heavy whipping cream after each addition if it doesn’t cream until it becomes creamy.
- If the frosting is too thick, add more heavy cream, if too thin, add more powder sugar, a 1/2 C at a time.
- Take a large spoonful of frosting, turn the spoon upside down if the frosting stays on the spoon then it is done. If it drops off the spoon add more powdered sugar and mix well.
- Spoon the frosting into a pastry bag with a frosting tip.
- Frost the cupcakes.
- Drizzle caramel sauce over the frosted cupcake.
- Sprinkle chopped peanuts on top of the caramel drizzle.
- Cut a snack size Snicker candy bar in half, place 1/2 on top of each frosted cupcake.