Whether you’re making these Pink Champagne Bath Salts for yourself, a significant other or for a friend, they are so simple to make. I love making things for people and I especially love it when it is super simple to do. Anyone can make these bath salts, in just a few minutes.
If you can’t decide what to make a loved one for Valentine’s Day, this is the perfect gift. How pretty is it? You can wrap these up in a gift box and hand them out on V-day, the perfect gift for anyone you know. Make sure you wrap some up for yourself! These are perfect for taking a relaxing bath or for enjoying a night with your sweetie. There is only one thing left to do with these Pink Champagne Bath Salts and that is to enjoy!
Affiliate links included below. Thank you for your support!
1. In a medium mixing bowl, add both salts and the champagne flavoring. Whisk to combine.
2. Add the baking soda and stir well to incorporate.
3. Transfer to an airtight glass container and store up to 3 months.
HOW TO USE
1. Pour 1/4 cup into warm bath water. ENJOY the sweet, crisp scent of champagne!
2. Relax in bath for 20-30 minutes.
3. Pat dry and apply regular moisturizer to skin.
Print The Recipe To Use Later!
- 2 cups Epson salts
- 1 cup pink Himalayan salts
- 7-8 drops Champagne flavoring or oil
- ½ cup baking soda
- In a medium mixing bowl, add both salts and the champagne flavoring. Whisk to combine.
- Add the baking soda and stir well to incorporate.
- Transfer to an airtight glass container and store up to 3 months.