There is something relaxing and rewarding about creating your garden. Watching plants grow into beautiful flowers or vegetables you can feed your family with always feels so good. With these customizable terra cotta planters, you can organizer your garden, big or small, in style!
Chalk paint of choice
Terra Cotta pot
Hot glue /hot glue gun
1. Choose a color chalk paint.
2. Dip your paint brush in chalk paint and begin painting your terra cotta pot, make sure to paint 1/4 of the way down on the inside of the pot also, and let dry according to the directions on the container.
3. Paint a second coat and let dry.
4. Once your pot is dry, hot glue the hemp around the top of the pot.
5. Now you can write or draw whatever you like, be creative!
6. Replant your mums in your decorative pot and display.
If your planning in using your pot outside, make sure you use an outdoor chalk paint. Otherwise, this DIY project can be used anywhere indoors.