A baker or cook can discover new foods, ingredients, and methods of cooking by experimenting with recipes. It’s fun to try new techniques and test delicious concoctions, but sometimes, nothing beats a classic. The chocolate chip cookie has hundreds of recipe variations and is easily customizable. You can use our Chocolate Chip Cookie Guide – Baking Hacks for Crunchy, Soft and Chewy, or Cake-Like Cookies, to create your favorite version of the chocolate chip cookie, but below, you’ll find the the Toll House Chocolate Chip Cookies – Classic Cookie Recipe…
1 C. butter softened to room temperature
3/4 brown sugar
1 tsp vanilla extract
2 large eggs
1 tsp. salt
1 tsp. baking soda
1 12 oz package Nestle Toll House Spring Mix Morsels
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
2. Cream together, the softened butter, brown sugar, sugar, vanilla extract and 2 large eggs.
3. In a separate bowl, combine the flour, baking soda and salt.
4. Slowly add the flour mixture to the egg and sugar mixture stirring well to combine.
5. Once the mixture is mixed pour in the 12 oz of Spring Mixture of chocolate chips.
6. Drop of rounded tablespoon onto your baking sheets about 2″ a part and bake 9-11 minutes.
*Note – if your oven tends to run hot, turn the heat down to 350 degrees and bake 8-10 minutes.
*Makes approximately 3 dozen cookies.